Thursday 1 March 2012

Day XXX: Even in a good year, there aren't 30 days in February!

Today marked the final day of my challenge. I made it. I haven't seen myself in a month. So to celebrate, I'm going to not look at myself for another month! Bear with me, there is some logic behind this insanity:

1. I can't think of any other crazy challenges for the month of March.

2. I quite like the feel of my room with my mirror turned around the way it is.

3. I feel like if I stopped now, I would quickly slip back into my old vain habits.

4. I'm tempted to go a month without makeup, but i'm too chicken right now so this is a way of putting that off.

5. I have learned a lot, and I'm too fired up about learning more to stop now!


Now all I need is someone to pluck my eyebrows and trim my hair. Any takers?



(ps. Though I've hardly mentioned it, I've loved being off facebook. I loved how many more interesting and productive things I found to do. It's good to be back in touch with the world, but I'm setting myself a 30 minute time limit per day to stop me from partaking in any unhealthy, unnecessary activities)

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration!!! We need more of your thoughts on what you are learning...fascinating.

    PS: I'll do eyebrow/hair maintenance si tu veux!

    ReplyDelete