Thursday 9 February 2012

Day IX: I haven't given up!

I've had a spot this week. I rarely get spots. It is located in between my eyebrows, eliciting countless semi-racist Indian jokes from my so-called friends. Because I've banned myself from mirrors, I couldn't check it out at all. This annoyed me a bit.
Otherwise, the urge to look in the mirror has been virtually absent. The number of times I automatically search for a mirror drops with every day that passes. And though still conscious about how I look, the thoughts about my physique are not as harsh and damaging as they were.
I know that's not a lot of information to give you about the progress of the challenge, but it is after all a progress, which by definition implies my world isn't going to flip over night (even though I often wish it would).

No comments:

Post a Comment