Tuesday 21 February 2012

Day XXII: Another uneventful entry

I am experiencing quite a dilemma (fun fact: dilemma and enema are the only two words that rhyme with my name, neither of which have terribly fun definitions).
I have 5 blog entries lined up, each of which is incomplete, each of which I'm undecided on, each of which could be merged with another of which. Truth: I'm feeling a bit uninspired. So uninspired in fact, that I'm not entirely convinced what I'm writing right now is important enough to blog about, but I figured you could do with an update on my challenge.
I'm still plodding along with it; only a week to go now! Today I went for an "unbrushed" look, a daring enough look when I can see the mane to tame it, so I struggled a bit more than I usually would with not being able to check the face out. Key lesson so far: learning that learning is not something you can necessarily see in the every day.
Now, to ensure you don't completely give up on this blog, here're a couple extras for you:

1. This prayer is doing me a world of good these days:

"Oh God, I have tasted Thy Goodness, and it has both satisfied me and made me thirsty for more. I am painfully conscious of my need for further grace. I am ashamed of my lack of desire. O God, I want to want Thee; I long to be filled with longing, I thirst to be made thirsty still. Show me Thy glory. I pray Thee, so that I might know Thee indeed. Begin in mercy a new work of love within me. Say to my soul, 'Rise up, my fair one, and come away'. Then give me grace to rise and follow Thee up from this misty lowland where I have wandered so long" - A.W. Tozer

2. This video is stunning

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment